Aus GP Lap 1 incident between myself and Mr24azza

2 weeks 6 days ago #282 by VictorWasa
Platform + League: PC F1
Coordinator: Julien_2395
Date of incident: 05/05/2018
Evidence: The official AVR Livestream (moment of incidents 21:34 and 22:17

Description of the incident:

I had a bit of a compromised run through the bend, which gave Mr24azza an opportunity to pass me on the inside. But when he tried to do so, i feel like he drifted into my left rear, taking both of us to the walls.

Later on the same lap, Mr24azza went very wide and rejoining right on the racing line. I expected him to let me go by before entering the track, and drove straight into the side of his car. Again, sending me into a spin.
The topic has been locked.
2 weeks 6 days ago #285 by Julien de Rijk

VictorWasa wrote: I had a bit of a compromised run through the bend, which gave Mr24azza an opportunity to pass me on the inside. But when he tried to do so, i feel like he drifted into my left rear, taking both of us to the walls.

Later on the same lap, Mr24azza went very wide and rejoining right on the racing line. I expected him to let me go by before entering the track, and drove straight into the side of his car. Again, sending me into a spin.

Under investigation now.
2 weeks 6 days ago - 2 weeks 6 days ago #286 by Charlie Whiting
The AVR Stewards have watched the clips sent by both Wasa and Mr24azza and find the following action should be taken:

Reprimand for Mr24azza for the First Incident, with a warning being given to both for the Second Incident.
Please be more aware of other drivers' next time.
Moderators: Charlie Whiting