4 months 3 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago#126by Julien de Rijk
F1 2017 | AVR Season 2: Rules All rules will be shown in their relevant categories.
• During Qualifying every driver that is on an out-lap, has to let cars on a flying lap through on a point where no time will be lost (this can be on a straight, or the run-off area)
• If you cut or extend a corner in Qualifying, please back off and try again.
• During the formation lap everyone must stay in formation.
Anyone who doesn't stay in formation will get a Qualifying ban for the next round.
• If you've made a mistake (e.g. you spun) you must go back to your original position as soon as possible.
• The Defending Driver is allowed to make one move to defend their position. Moving more than once is called "weaving" and is illegal.
• The Defending Driver must leave at least a car's width space for the attacking car to not run off-track.
If this happens please let the driver through.
• When passing a car, it's your responsibility to do this in a clean, legal and respectful manner.
• When a session is restarted after Qualifying, everyone must start on the compound they Qualified on. If a driver fails to do so a Qualifying ban will be awarded which must be served at the next race the driver attends.
• If a session is restarted in the middle of Qualifying, the session will restart with the One-Shot Qualifying option.
• If a session is restarted after 50% of the race being completed, the race will run with 25% race distance, instead of the usual 50%.
*When not able to change a compound, add an extra stint, select the compound you Qualified on and remove the added stint again
Disconnections & Retirements
• A driver is not allowed to leave the session or retire without a good reason.
Good reasons are: Being a danger to other cars, or your connection being in a bad state.
• When leaving the session, please press the 'Retire from session' button first, so your AI car won't cause any problems.
• When incidents have happend, or a rule has been broken, this can be reported to the
• If you have questions about the rules, then ask your Coordinator or another Admin.